Sunday: Pork Carnitas
Monday: Pepper Crusted Steak Salad
Tuesday: Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi with kale chips
Wednesday: Poached Egg Salad (I think I’ll do w/o the egg and add chicken and cucumber to my hubby’s, since he doesn’t like eggs)
Thursday: Beef Short Rib Fricassee
Friday: Simple Grilled Shrimp with salad and cauliflower rice
Saturday: The Seattle Sounders opening game! Go Sounders!
Phew! I feel better now that I have a plan…. don’t you?
Just got my new copy of Bon Appetit! So many good paleo friendly recipes in there. Can’t wait to try them this week!! If they are good, I promise to share the recipe. If they are gross, I promise to not.
- Leftover Carnitas, Pico de Gallo and Avocado slices
- Pork tenderloin in Peppercorn White Wine Sauce
- Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
- Grilled Steak Kabobs
- Vegetables a la Barigoule with Vanilla
- Wasabi salmon with Bok Choy, Green Cabbage and Shitakes
- Roasted Pineapple with coconut cream, raw honey and pistachios